It’s the age of trackballs and touchscreens and its no more a surprise when a toddler turns to you and shows you his swiping skills on your iPad! Although there is certain resistance prevailing when it comes to adopting a new medium of learning – Educational Apps for Kids, it is primarily due to the unawareness of people when it comes to the advantages of digital learning.
There are two interesting aspects to this technology as it has grown to become a parallel learning medium.
What the Kids get!
iPad has become a useful device for students and is growing to become a necessity in the near future. The main reason behind its remarkable success is that it gives the children a whole new learning experience through interactivity, smart features, portability, bookmarking and various other factors. Moreover, the impact that a visual leaves is far stronger than any other medium. By developing educational games for kids, we give them an interesting way to learn things. The learning takes place while the fun factor continues to sustain their keenness.
- Lengthy chapters are transformed into visual story telling
- Self-assessment is tools
- Ready references for better clarity wherever required
- Easy navigation
- Browse multiple subjects simultaneously
- Enhanced understanding, eagerness and confidence
What the Teachers get!
The biggest advantage for teachers is that their lessons and assignments reach the students irrespective of time, distance and availability. Moreover, educational apps are the best tool for:
- Getting students excited about studies
- Staying connected with the students
- Distribution of assignments without any physical effort
- Simplified and automated evaluation
- Reaching students beyond the class
- Better response and performance by students
Educational Apps are here to stay!Schools and other educational institutions are adopting this technology by getting educational apps developed and the best way to do it is to approach an app development company and present the requirement.